Map Name and Hatch Escapes at End Game Screen
Could the developers add the name of the Map on the End Game Screen and change escape icons to include a hatch escape icon instead, so we can differentiate between hatch escapes and real escapes.
Could the developers add the name of the Map on the End Game Screen and change escape icons to include a hatch escape icon instead, so we can differentiate between hatch escapes and real escapes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can still see the name of the map on the pause screen at the end.
The pause screen?
The thing you get when you press esc. I guess you can't really "pause" the game though.
Keep in mind this game is on consoles and not JUST PC. Console might not even have a pause screen and if they do it might not have the same information on it. (I play on PC only so I know what you are talking about, it is a bit hidden though and not many people know about it so it COULD be right there at the end screen.)
I would like this as well! Among many more stats and details on the scoreboard.
You know, I actually wish I could see the break down of what the other survivors had done. I'd love to see who's doing gens in my group.