Which killers got the best pink/purp addons, which the worst (on average)?

Regardless of their tier. For example, I think Trapper has pretty good pink addons, and plague has good purple addons. But I never use the pink addons of nurse or freddy.

Comments

  • Clown has some great choices. Sure pinky finger got nerfed but just bringing cheap gin makes it unnoticeable

    Nurse has purple range and 3 blink which are both busted. The rest are irrelevant though and Freddy doesn’t have a single good add on in the first place

  • I think hands down my favorite purple add-ons in terms of being really fun to play are Meyer’s Mirror and Tombstone addons. Those are the epitome of add-ons that really change up how you play the character from the base kit and, to me at least, are even more fun than playing with his normal ability.

  • @dugman said:

    I think hands down my favorite purple add-ons in terms of being really fun to play are Meyer’s Mirror and Tombstone addons. Those are the epitome of add-ons that really change up how you play the character from the base kit and, to me at least, are even more fun than playing with his normal ability.

    I would say Michael Myers also, because you can kill survivors with his.

  • Worst:


    1. Pyramid head - BY FAR the worst
    2. Nemesis

    Pyramid in particular only has 4-5 usable add ons. 1 brown, 2 yellow, and 2 green

  • Best iridescent? Compound 33.

    Worst? Maybe either waterlogged shoe (hag) or the obsidian goblet (PH). Freddy’s black box is a good candidate as well. I might be forgetting something else too.

  • Definitely Mikey. You've got tombstone piece which is very strong. The two mirror add ons which are super fun.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Best iridescent? Compound 33.

    Worst? Maybe either waterlogged shoe (hag) or the obsidian goblet (PH). Freddy’s black box is a good candidate as well. I might be forgetting something else too.

    Amanda's Secret on Pig. The one that turns off Jigsaw Box auras for Pig.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2901528#Comment_2901528

    Amanda's Secret on Pig. The one that turns off Jigsaw Box auras for Pig.

    Oh yeah that addon is terrible lmao

  • u2mucolnrzb21.jpg

    Myers is pretty much asking for immersed gameplay with the tombstone add-ons.