Well i was about to play Dead by Daylight and then this message appeared...
This problem accured to me now.
This is looking like an issue on PSN side for right now I'm afraid...so nothing we can do from our side.
@Mandy said:This is looking like an issue on PSN side for right now I'm afraid...so nothing we can do from our side.
@Mandy said:
Yes it was a psn problem and looks like its been resolved. Thanks for the attention @MandyTalk. You can close this report now.
Will do, thank you for the update @Fnatic47 <3
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is looking like an issue on PSN side for right now I'm afraid...so nothing we can do from our side.
Yes it was a psn problem and looks like its been resolved. Thanks for the attention @MandyTalk. You can close this report now.
Will do, thank you for the update @Fnatic47 <3