friend cant get into dbd

trying to play dbd with a buddy (hes on ps5, im on pc) but hes getting a notification saying: 'cannot retrieve list of available content'. is this a problem with his ps5? is there something up with dbd right now?


all answers appreciated

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I just tried to log in as well from my PS5 and I'm getting the same notification.

  • Yes, same notification, cannot connect to store. Then it says cannot retrieve the list of available content. Please try again later.

  • I got kick out of a match on steam so i think their servers are being reset or hacked again.

  • "Check out our newest matchmaking feature -- never complain about the quality of your matches again, since you won't be able to log in to play!"

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    "Check out our newest matchmaking feature -- never complain about the quality of your matches again, since you won't be able to log in to play!"

    OMG!! I have been dreaming of this day!

  • This is looking to be an issue on PSN - sorry but there is nothing we can do for this.