Should Nurse's attacks be special attacks rather than Basic Attacks?

I asked a similar question in discussions but I thought I'd put a poll on it.

Comments

  • No reason to. The data proves she’s already in a spot of perfect balance. High level play with even skill matchup/map averages out to only 2K. And no reason to kill perk diversity. Also makes zero mechanical sense, since she’s not attacking with the blink. She does a regular attack after using the blink exclusively to move.

  • Her basic attack is essentially non-existent since who ever gets hit by a non-blinking Nurse? Making her blink attack a basic one would just reduce a lot her useful perk pool.

  • Blinking is her basic attack since it's really rare to get a hit with Nurse while not blinking.

  • A hit with the melee weapon is a hit with the melee weapon.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    A hit with the melee weapon is a hit with the melee weapon.

    I hear legion mains crying.

  • I said yes mainly because though I agree with the idea that if a nurse doesn't blink she wont hit but fact the the legion can have starstruck too just like her and he can use his power while you are exposed and not get any value from the hit because it does not count for starstruck. The nurse on the other hand can have starstruck hook and port to someone exposed hit them with a blink and get value. Honestly I think most player blow her out of portion because though she is good most can't play at a high level. It is the same idea as I personally find playing against the clown hard because I never see him and I forget how to loop him well. Is he really that OP? Nah does he need a nerf? Yes I hate constantly screaming (DR you too). Am I joking about nerfing these two yes.

  • Especially for on-hit perks, it's all that she has.

    She has no true capability of hitting survivors outside of her blink.


    Although, I would not be opposed to working into her kit some sort of special attack that can be preformed after a blink.