Stranger things return?!
So I heard some rumors that a killer to come was like a spider or something along those lines, I saw this trailer today and it got me wondering if BHVR didn't renew the license because it was too costly if they wanted to have more of the characters so letting it run out and getting a new one for new characters would make sense right? Also you could add the kids who are pretty much adults at this point , I'm referring to the end of the trailer
Comments
Doubt it, unfortunately.
At the end of the trailer a spider like demo is there is would be awesome as a killer
Please don’t bring Hawkins back.
By the looks it would be a totally different realm watch the trailer to see what I'm talking about at the end
I miss it.....................
Me too and I was happy it left but that changed.
I used to hate the map but then I started really enjoying the weird layout.