Grateful for the Forums

This isn't a usual discussion, but I would like to take the time to thank all of y'all for participating in the discussions and polls I make. I love making discussions and polls and having y'all participate in them. Seeing my notifications go off just to see y'all giving your thoughts and opinions mean so much to me. I love this game and being able to talk about it with y'all Is just awesome. I love this part of the community. Thats all I just wanted to say thank you.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @KingSiege45 said:

    This isn't a usual discussion, but I would like to take the time to thank all of y'all for participating in the discussions and polls I make. I love making discussions and polls and having y'all participate in them. Seeing my notifications go off just to see y'all giving your thoughts and opinions mean so much to me. I love this game and being able to talk about it with y'all Is just awesome. I love this part of the community. Thats all I just wanted to say thank you.

    That's such a wholesome post. Thank you for your participation here!

    I genuinely love this place and appreciate everyone being here and sharing their opinions.

  • I’d love to see more threads like this. The positivity people spread is just so heartwarming.