Can you grab a video of this please? I'm wondering if the snares are too close to the window so that the survivor is already locked into the fast vault animation.
I saw the mistake now. If i place a snare into (!) the wall with a part of it, its as u said. If the whole Snare is in front of the window, a fast vault didnt work (same for more distance to the window. So no bug here, thanks for help.
I saw the mistake now. If i place a snare into (!) the wall with a part of it, its as u said. If the whole Snare is in front of the window, a fast vault didnt work (same for more distance to the window. So no bug here, thanks for help.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you grab a video of this please? I'm wondering if the snares are too close to the window so that the survivor is already locked into the fast vault animation.
I saw the mistake now. If i place a snare into (!) the wall with a part of it, its as u said. If the whole Snare is in front of the window, a fast vault didnt work (same for more distance to the window. So no bug here, thanks for help.
No problem at all, happy to have helped.
I'll go ahead and close this report now.