Favorit perk?

Okay so. What is your favorit perk on both sides and why? I'll start.


Balanced Landing. I like this mostly because of the stagger rediction, the speedboost is a bonus. And the fact that this perk is a bit of a gamble, it makes it more fun to use because I love taking risks

BBQ. It tells me where to go and Bloodpoints xd

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Deception for survivor as it is a perk that requires skill and game knowledge to be used effectively. Both sides can use their game knowledge to use and counter it.

    Hex: Devour hope for killer. The only perfect killer Hex as it is the perfect blend of high risk high reward.

  • For survivor probably prove thyself or dead hard and for killer probably blood favor

  • Windows of opportunity for survivor, save the best for last for killer

  • Lightborn is my lord and savior. Praise the holy light that protects me from very intelligent and skilled survivor mains that I respect.


    My favorite survivor perk is Quick and Quiet. It is my crutch perk. When you suck at survivor, sometimes this is all you need to escape.

  • As a Legion and plague main thana. I just love how the don't want to heal to cancel my power but they just need to.

    As survivor it's that Jill perk where you have already heal progress after being unhooked (sry I obviously don't play that much survivor)

  • For me Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance and Dead Man's Switch. I only play Killer most of the time so I chose both lol

1 2 ›