Well I always wanted to experience this myself

so I guess I got lucky today........

unknown - kopie.png


Comments

  • What is it?? Ohh nvm I see what’s going on.

  • I had a game with two killers where the second killer (Trickster) was a hacker and legitimately flew me to the moon on Autohaven (I believe that was the map), Then he put me and the two other survivors on top of a building where the killer couldn't get us, then just threw knives at the killer below for a couple minutes and flew us all into the exit gate area.

  • @Salvador578 said:

    I had a game with two killers where the second killer (Trickster) was a hacker and legitimately flew me to the moon on Autohaven (I believe that was the map), Then he put me and the two other survivors on top of a building where the killer couldn't get us, then just threw knives at the killer below for a couple minutes and flew us all into the exit gate area.

    This Ghostface was a hacker too since he teleported multiple times right in front of me. It used to be a bug but I'm pretty sure that nowadays you can only get 2 killers as a result of hacking.

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2896726#Comment_2896726

    This Ghostface was a hacker too since he teleported multiple times right in front of me. It used to be a bug but I'm pretty sure that nowadays you can only get 2 killers as a result of hacking.

    That is true. It is 100% impossible to get two killers and having no hacking involved as of this patch, but lord knows what bugs in the future could come and allow that to happen in the future without foul play involved.