Possible Sadako Lethality Buff?
Whenever Sadako manifests by any means, Survivors are hindered for a number of seconds equal to their Condemnation level.
Additionally, when a fully condemned survivor witnesses a manifestation, instead of being hindered, they become unable to sprint for the duration they'd normally be hindered for.
This slowdown could be enhanced by addons for both hindered strength and/or duration.
I think this'd replicate how people seem to get so shocked by Sadako's presence that they forget to run away from her.
This'd make condemned a bit more of a threat without making it an easy insta-kill, and it'd improve The Onryo's currently lacking chase capability.
Additionally, it'd be nice if killer instinct was always active on fully condemned survivors.
So, what do you think? Would you tweak these numbers? Is this idea fundamentally flawed? Any suggestions?
Comments
I'd like to say this isn't a complaint about her current state.
there's no salt behind this comment.
I just thought this could be cool.
Bloody fingernails should be basekit imo. There is basically no fear when I am sitting right next to a powered TV, because I can be a mile away before she is done coming through it. That and a lowered CD on the TVs, as well as making it be more dangerous to carry a tape would be a good start.
Turning off a TV is super trivial and to date I have yet to be punished for doing it.
All I wanted honestly is for a TV to turn on when a Survivor inserts a tape
Its more of a thematic change since her whole thing is about spreading this message
Now I say "wanted", thats because this is pretty cool too
I agree with those points.
The change I'm proposing would be a counterproposal for anyone who doesn't want to make Condemnation itself more of a threat.
I thought it already did that...
huh.
I do think this could help her position on the tier-list because as of right now with the Mid-Chapter patch PTB with The Legion and The Ghost Face changes, there is a serious discussion to be made on her being the worst killer in the game (Not that she's bad or anything, but she doesn't do anything other killers can do better.) But in my opinion Myers definitely has to take the cake for worst killer currently.
ABSOLUTELY NOT! You cannot just buff an A tier killer that much, she might become better than Nurse. Just like Artist did.
I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic.
Yea she could need something more.
In a normal match i have never reached any dangerous condemned level.
edit: nevermind
Give M2 anti loop power.
I don't think Sadako needs more lethality. I think her main issue lies with her TV cd when teleporting to them being too long.
Right now it's 100 seconds. For comparsion Freddy by default has a 45 second CD teleporting to gens that gets reduced by up to 60% based on the number of asleep survivors. Having faced Sadako with and without Iri Videotape, I can say that the addon really changes how threatening Sadakos can be since it refreshes up to 4 tvs she has teleported to generally keeping all her tvs on and forcing survivors to have to turn them off.
Changes I would personally like to see would go something like this:
nerf iri videotape to the last 2 tvs and buff her projection cd to 40 seconds per tv.
change it so a survivor inserting a tape turns on the tv if it's already off instead of turning off an already on tv.
These should allow Sadako to take more advantage of her tv teleporting which is the far more unique aspect of her power.
If Sadako is able to teleport more, she'll build up condemn stacks on survivors more often which in turn will cause them to have to stop doing gens to reduce it. Since currently condemn is just ignoreable because Sadako builds it up so slowly for how quickly it can be removed and Sadako puts her tvs on a longer CD unless she's using iri videotape to refresh them.
that's the point of applying hindered.
if it works for clown, it'll work for Sadako.