What do you think survivors think about seeing other versions of themselves in the trials?
I'd imagine they'd be pretty confused for their first few trials.
I'd imagine they'd be pretty confused for their first few trials.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can imagine two David King's fighting each other, either out of curiosity if they can beat their clone or they think the other David is a weird stalker that needs to be beaten up.
While multiple versions of the survivors & killers exist in the lore, I don't think the entity takes different versions of the survivors & killers.
Something like this.
I disagree sorta. there was a whole little tome piece of a seemingly evil Claudette. I think the entity takes a liking to certain survivors and plucks different versions of them
It's a gameplay thing iirc. In the trials in-lore theres only 1 of each survivor per trial. This is ignored ingame so people can use what they want
Maybe after a version is thrown into the void The Entity gets another version? Also from what I remember, The Observer couldn't piece if the claudette was actually evil or not. Idk tho. It's been a while since I've actually read The Observer's lore
who said this even happens to begin with.
have you never seen a lobby with more than one of a survivor?
If not evil she was probably not so kind hearted like are Claudette. Maybe she was more like yun-jin.
yeah but I don't believe that actually happens in the entity's realm.
I don't know if we can count how trails work as canon, tho I would really like it to be like that.
In truth the trials are probably more one sided (survivors probably only get one hook or healing isn't as effective) as seen through the opening cinematic and through the tome we know survivors fight back , like when we seen even macmillan (when he was a survivor) setting a trap for a giant spider killer.
fair.
Literally first Samination DBD parody animation.
I saw that last night, actually.
I can imagine ash not being phased by seeing another him and would accuse him of being another evil clone.