Okay I'm back I can finally say this
Hi guys your fave is back and unbanned anyways I keep seeing people say "A survivor doing a boon is them off gens!" as a defense as too why boons are so balanced but can I just say this is ONE survivor off gens. There is still 2 others (assuming a boon is up while you're chasing a survivor) who are completely free to work on gens. And most smart players put up a boon after finishing their first gen so that way a killer doesn't patrol/go in the area and snuff it which means most of the time that boon stays up all match. I'm sorry but one single survivor spending 14 seconds isn't the fix to genrush you guys keep making it out to be. Thats all thank you guys <3
Comments
Thing is any boon besides COH will be useless in the completed gen area. As always this is a COH problem not a boon problem
Yeah but no ones really bringing in just Dark Theory or Just Shadowstep. COH is always included and thats really all that matters.
Yep and that’s why any nerf that affects all boons is a terrible idea. Honestly COH just needs to be reworked because it’ll either be useless or way too good
Oh I wasn't suggesting a boon nerf I was just saying something I've been wanting to say the past month since I keep seeing people say COH is perfectly balanced cause you need to set it up lol
Its actually more of a boon problem than a COH problem. CoH has all the negative sides of Self-Care being used by new survivors:
Sloppy Butcher alone practically fully negates 2 survivors healing up together or 1 survivor healing up alone, even with the current 75%.
Now, from my testing alone, CoH breaks the game in 2 scenario's:
Even for the 100% buff on CoH, this was mainly true. Indoor maps and 3 survivors grouping up simply broke it. The 50% version of CoH will still be broken in those scenario's.
Here's my suggestion for CoH:
This should fix practically all super powerful boon locations, even the Library boon in RPD since it's on the 3rd floor.
Wellcome back.
Sorry i don't know you but i already loved your name.
Thank you my kind gentleman.
Hi guys your fave is back
Gann was unbanned a couple of months ago though.
Im your fave and I'll hear not another word of this Gann nonsense