The Observer is missing?
On the DbD twitter it looks like the Observer is absent from his library in the mysterious image they just posted. I wonder if the Jigsaw clue from the entity in the Saw chapter led him astray somehow?
P.S. I posted a while back that it would be interesting if the Observer became a killer somehow, or even conjured an evil version of himself as a killer like a “creature from the id”. Observer being a playable character would definitely fit as an anniversary piece!
Comments
Just some regular bug. Nothing new.
It will probably be fixed in the next patch, no worries.
He's been in there a long time, he needed a potty break finally
doubt it’s a bug.
it was a joke :P
Ah, my bad.
Would be pretty apt, I’ll give you that.
And the other interesting thing is he left his weird fidget toy hovering there.