What happened to the 50k bp today?
At 11 am PST (2 pm EST) was supposed to be when the reward changed to bp, but I didn't get mine on Switch or Playstation. What happened to those points?
Tagged:
BHVR
At 11 am PST (2 pm EST) was supposed to be when the reward changed to bp, but I didn't get mine on Switch or Playstation. What happened to those points?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe the nurse head was the last one.
This lied to us
Yeah, I thought so, but got #########
That's not complete, there was another reward scheduled for 2 PM EST April 7th to 2 PM EST April 8th that was 50k bloodpoints
@MandyTalk or someone is there any word on why the reward didn't happen as the Spring Cleaning post said it would?
I don't have word yet I'm afraid - I just found out myself and it's 12.20am for me. I have left a message in case anyone is in the office, if not I will check up on this tomorrow.
What's in the News says the Nurse head piece was the last reward. I would stand by what DBD says.
Well that was lucky, managed to get hold of a wonderful human being who put the reward though - sorry for the delay, if you restart your games, you should be able to get the 50k BP login reward right now.
Thank you!
(and just in case anyone is wondering, it will still be up for 24hrs, it will be able to be collected until April 8th 7pm ET)