Cheats
So I was playing some dbd mobile and guess what? I get my 83636. Cheating team and there is no ban system except the one which u sent bhvr kinda proof that shows they cheat it MUST be a simple anti-cheat system at dbd mobile
Tagged:
BHVR
So I was playing some dbd mobile and guess what? I get my 83636. Cheating team and there is no ban system except the one which u sent bhvr kinda proof that shows they cheat it MUST be a simple anti-cheat system at dbd mobile
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
totally forgot dbd mobile existed rip
Oh yeah, mobile's infested with cheaters. Subtle or otherwise.
These Forums are for the main game only, sadly. Wish I could find the official Discord but apparently it doesn't exist anymore lmao
They deleted it a long time ago, but there's an unofficial mobile discord...somewhere.
as you can tell i keep very up to date with mobile news
Who doesn't?
For anything connected with DbD Mobile you can contact Support https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
As some people correctly pointed out, there is no longer an official discord server, so all feedback/issues are directed to Support. Thank you.