I Heccen Called The Legion Change! My Boy Gets Some Love!

Called it. Love it. My idea was more convoluted, but it's basically the same thing. ๐Ÿ˜

Not griping! Just proud to have touched on an idea that the devs also came up with & fleshed out. Have a fist-bump! ๐Ÿ‘Š


image.png


Comments

  • He sees the future.

  • I'm gonna be completely honest I think this is the first time I've seen you genuinely positive about something and it's a really nice thing to see :)

    20220404_153758.jpg

    Baby red panda would like to Boop the fist bump (gently)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I'm gonna be completely honest I think this is the first time I've seen you genuinely positive about something and it's a really nice thing to see :)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UGSIES8GB44L/20220404-153758.jpg

    Baby red panda would like to Boop the fist bump (gently)

    I will gently boop the baby red panda. ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธ


    @Tr1nity said:

    He sees the future.

    Not going to lie; every time I see 'sees the future' I can only hear it in a DBZA context. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Vegeta: We will go to Freeza Planet 419! NO ONE goes to Freeza Planet 419. Not after the species miraculously repopulated.

    Freeza Planet 419 (Kanasa): I cAn SeE tHe FuTuRe!

  • Wow, i am surprised. Positive post from you. But i'm glad you liked changes.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Wow, i am surprised. Positive post from you. But i'm glad you liked changes.

    No one can be Angy all the time! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

    Yeah; I'm trying to be more positive, and I do like the changes!