What's everyone's thoughts on hemorrhage so far?
So far I dig it. Nice that sloppy butcher feels useful again also.
So far I dig it. Nice that sloppy butcher feels useful again also.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s absolutely unnecessary that it affects survivor’s recovery while crawling.
Other than that it seems fine and is a welcome change.
I like it. Can’t wait to use Sloppy + Nurse’s on my Spirit 😈
I agree with that part. But I do think it is a bug lol
I think the buff is good except for regressing recovery of downed survivors - it should only regress healing on injured survivors not downed too. Also they need to adjust resurgence and solidarity because it's a nerf to those two perks that are already rarely used.
It's confirmed as intentional.
I usually position myself under a pallet if one is nearby before recovering, but maybe it has some practical/unavoidable repercussions that I am unaware of.
Hemorrhage on injured survivors seems to be slower than the advertised 7%/s unless they've fixed it since my last go on the PTB.
It’s not a bug, it’s been confirmed as intended.
Better than what we had of course, but not nearly as impactful as people are acting like. How often do you realistically interrupt healing? Rarely.
This is how I feel.
I also feel like people are overreacting about Hemorrhaging working in dying state.
I just hope Hemorrhage doesn't get any changes and goes live as is.