What is with this games obsession with the corn maps????

Almost every killer game I play is on one of them. Playing Sadako on them is near impossible because she's so short.


I've had 4 killer games in a row with different killers all on those damn corn maps.

Comments

  • I'm surprised reading people getting corn.

    All I'm seeing left and right is Gideon Meat Plant and Swamp ugh-

  • Bhvr is located in Quebec.

    Quebec has a huge cornographic industry

  • This content has been removed.
  • i swear killer's have like magnets to each map

    blight tends to get me to saloon too much

    Pyramid head, a damn tour of the corn maps

    trapper, coal tower

    its so weird

  • @Mazoobi said:

    I'm surprised reading people getting corn.

    All I'm seeing left and right is Gideon Meat Plant and Swamp ugh-

    I'm surprised you're getting Gideon and Swamp all I'm seeing is Yamaoka maps.

  • Yes, Coldwind, Autohaven, and Swamp are the maps that I keep getting. And for Coldwind it's always either Rotten Fields or Torment Creek. Both maps I hate playing on.

  • Dude, do you know how difficult it is to make corn that looks that ######### pretty? Can you blame the game for being proud of it?

  • @lauraa said:

    Bhvr is located in Quebec.

    Quebec has a huge cornographic industry

    LOL

  • Is there a reason why I will repeatedly get the same map twice in a row? Like i consistently will get lets say swamp, swamp, then after two matches specifically it will switch to a different map like Lery's and go for two games in a row

  • @Ryan489x said:

    Almost every killer game I play is on one of them. Playing Sadako on them is near impossible because she's so short.

    I've had 4 killer games in a row with different killers all on those damn corn maps.

    Dbd just loves corn

  • The last few days for me have been corn and autohaven back to back.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    I'm surprised reading people getting corn.

    All I'm seeing left and right is Gideon Meat Plant and Swamp ugh-

    What swamp. ill take grim pantry over pale rose any day