How a Spider Killer could work (WARNING SPIDER VIDEO)

https://youtu.be/5rXoq2e-Ots?t=71

This is from a classic movie called "Eight Legged Freaks" a movie before it's time anyway; it showcases the Jumping Spiders here, which could function similar to how Victor does with his "leap" just an idea, let me know what yall think.


Also, if you're a Spider lover for sure watch Eight Legged Freaks I would highly recommend.

Comments

  • ....if the killer is a jumping spider I would absolutely uninstall lmao. #### no omg. That's terrifying I'd have nightmares for days lol.

    A spider like humanoid would be cool tho. Every time someone brings up a spider killer I think of Other Mother from Coraline in her final form. That'd be a neat idea imo. Killer who can transform.

  • @LunarWendigo said:

    ....if the killer is a jumping spider I would absolutely uninstall lmao. #### no omg. That's terrifying I'd have nightmares for days lol.

    A spider like humanoid would be cool tho. Every time someone brings up a spider killer I think of Other Mother from Coraline in her final form. That'd be a neat idea imo. Killer who can transform.

    Would you prefer a jumping Hand instead?

  • @LunarWendigo said:

    ....if the killer is a jumping spider I would absolutely uninstall lmao. #### no omg. That's terrifying I'd have nightmares for days lol.

    A spider like humanoid would be cool tho. Every time someone brings up a spider killer I think of Other Mother from Coraline in her final form. That'd be a neat idea imo. Killer who can transform.

    Dead by Daylight need's something scary a Jumping Spider could add exactly that. Imagine the snipes that could be done LMFAO.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2889680#Comment_2889680

    Dead by Daylight need's something scary a Jumping Spider could add exactly that. Imagine the snipes that could be done LMFAO.

    If I see a spider jumping at me from across the map I would leave the room lmao! That's too terrifying

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2889680#Comment_2889680

    Dead by Daylight need's something scary a Jumping Spider could add exactly that. Imagine the snipes that could be done LMFAO.

    Isn’t that just Demo, though?

  • Oh I would love this. I think dbd should really give us some non humanoid killer. Just saying they won't do it because it's difficult is kinda lame because many cool scary things are not humanoid

  • I mean, if you watch the video, it's clearly different. Demo lunges forward while the Spiders jump up and land on the people. I guess you could say similar, but it would work more like Victor.

  • @Starrseed said:

    Oh I would love this. I think dbd should really give us some non humanoid killer. Just saying they won't do it because it's difficult is kinda lame because many cool scary things are not humanoid

    The Hooking Problem could be an easy solution just have the Spider Bite the Survivor and an Artificial hook is made similar to PH