What did I do to you bhvr??
That made you so mad at me to send me to The Game map 3x in a row lmao.
Pallet-palooza is pain. Did I hurt you?? ๐
That made you so mad at me to send me to The Game map 3x in a row lmao.
Pallet-palooza is pain. Did I hurt you?? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel this. It used to be Haddonfield. Now its The Game.
You didn't buy enough new cosmetics. Swipe that card.
You right, how dare I
The corn maps are like that for me. I'm getting so tired of seeing them for me it seems to be all corn all the time. especially when I play killer
You know what you did!
๐ก
That's happened to me recently too. And it doesn't help I usually play shorter characters like can I at least get a step stool or some stilts lol
Sadako, the perfect example. good luck in the corn little girl