Just imagine if DBD had a steam workshop
Maybe then I would finally have my Plague purse weapon.
sigh, one can only dream
Maybe then I would finally have my Plague purse weapon.
sigh, one can only dream
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can guarantee some modders can balance the game better than bhvr.
Most pvp games don't support the workshop. You'd just have neon client side survivor skins and transparent texture packs so you can see through geometry.
I guarantee some modders would entirely break balance.
TBH, Ever since streamers started changing all perk icons and killer/surv portraits, it made me wish none of it was allowed.
It makes the game look terrible in most cases
Both are true