Will Bill Rift comestic comeback?
I took like a year off dbd im coming back recently and i discovered that i Lost a New set for Bill in tome 7 i believe Will It come back to buy it?
I took like a year off dbd im coming back recently and i discovered that i Lost a New set for Bill in tome 7 i believe Will It come back to buy it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Will Bill kill Jill.
Unlikely.
All Bill related content is free, and his outfit was in the free track of the Rift. I doubt BHVR would be able to take his outfit and put it up for sale in the Store like they (eventually) do with other formerly Rift exclusive outfits.
I'm 100% certain it will come back as a shard only skin for the reason given above, just like the community ones.