Uchiwa is an Add-on in dead by daylight
Disc..
No seriously. I really like this one but I rarely see it in any games. With Enduring it can be really neat. What's your opinions?
Disc..
No seriously. I really like this one but I rarely see it in any games. With Enduring it can be really neat. What's your opinions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG A SPIRIT ADD ON!!!!!!!
Ok sorry I lost my cool there. Yes it’s a very fun add on. I actually think it’s pretty good for beginner Spirits too.
I love it more than Teacup. With Hair Ribbon and Enduring, unsafe loops become completely uncounterable.
Sometimes I run Teacup with BS, but I like the latter more.