Who is your favorite killer out of the main four

Who is your favorite killer from the main four you could also add huntress but I fee like she would win by a landslide if I add her considering how popular she is to main.

Comments

  • The OG and the best, love my big brain boy.

  • Im a billy enjoyer. Going against them is just the best thing ever.

  • I suck at Nurse, but she's fun.

  • @BubbaDredge said:

    I suck at Nurse, but she's fun.

    dear god a nurse main. No im kidding thanks for sharing

  • Wraith has always been my favorite OG killer. I used to main him for a while, but then I stopped. I kind of want to main him again, but since his lunge change not really sure if it would be worth it.

  • I haven't barely played nurse but I like the others.

    Will probably try them some just to get rid of bp offerings. Will skip the chat if it's bad or good.

  • It’s hard for me to answer when 26 killers are leagues below my true favorite.

  • He's fun to play, has a good mechanic, looks amazing, matches the aesthetic perfectly.

    All around, he's the perfect Jason wannabe that we needed for a game like this!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Billy is my main. For the first 2 months I only played him. No other killers and no survivor. Always happy to see him in game.

    I like Trapper and Nurse too. I’m sorry, I don’t like Wraith. For some reason Wraith players hate me.

    I wouldnt hold it against yourself. Wraith is really hard to win with imo. Epically sense his best playstyle got nerfed into the ground. Though it may be coming back with the new sloppy buff or hemorrhage

  • Hillbilly to me is the peak of killer design, at least before they added the overheat mechanic and butchered him.

    Not only is he very fun to play as and against, but I actually find him scary compared to most other killers.

  • @IndigoWendigo said:

    Hillbilly to me is the peak of killer design, at least before they added the overheat mechanic and butchered him.

    Not only is he very fun to play as and against, but I actually find him scary compared to most other killers.

    I wouldnt say scary now. Usally when I see Billy regardless of skill im filled with joy and glee. Billy is just fun to play against.