"Fixed an issue that gave incorrect disconnection penalty".

Does this mean they finally fixed that disconnected from host error for all platforms? I have this error happen to me a lot of times and it's certainly out of my control, my internet and other devices are working fine yet I still get penalized.

Comments

  • I had that happen yesterday as well

  • @MandyTalk or @Peanits can you confirm if this is the "disconnected from host" fix?

  • If you mean the usual issue happening when Steam starts some maintenance, they said they had a tentative fix.

  • @drsoontm said:

    If you mean the usual issue happening when Steam starts some maintenance, they said they had a tentative fix.

    I seen that one in the patch notes

  • @drsoontm said:

    If you mean the usual issue happening when Steam starts some maintenance, they said they had a tentative fix.

    There's two:


    Fixed an issue that gave incorrect disconnection penalty. (I'm wondering if this is the "disconnected from host" one)


    Fixed an issue that caused game to disconnect during Steam maintenance.

  • I wonder if it's the penalty giving higher minutes if it was a first DC.

    I wrote a few weeks ago that I got disconnected from a match, I believe it was my very first match and I got a 15 min penalty. I wonder if that was the bug.