A De-pip before the match loads Disconnection is not right

So a few times as the match is loading someone disconnects or maybe the server/internet bugs out. I dunno. But when this happens the end result is Entity Displeased for me and I de-pip. It's not a huge deal, but it really doesn't seem fair.

Why is this a thing?

Comments

  • If the match was cancelled you do not depip. It just shows that until you return to the main lobby, your pip will still there

  • If you don't even go into the match you should not be losing a pip but if you have loaded in you should still be able to play the trial.

  • @VaJaybles said:

    If the match was cancelled you do not depip. It just shows that until you return to the main lobby, your pip will still there

    Oh, I completely lost a pip when I get back to home screen. It was the first thing I checked lol! Was kinda new to the game so I was excited about earning pips (now it's not a big deal anymore). I play on PS4 I have no idea is that makes any difference. Just thought I'd put this issue out there.

  • @the0neKris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2886642#Comment_2886642

    Oh, I completely lost a pip when I get back to home screen. It was the first thing I checked lol! Was kinda new to the game so I was excited about earning pips (now it's not a big deal anymore). I play on PS4 I have no idea is that makes any difference. Just thought I'd put this issue out there.

    That is definitely a bug then, and you should open a thread in the bug report section. Even if it's not often, I'd be a little annoyed lol