Killer Tier List
Haven't done one of these in a while so I decided: "Why not?". It's just a basic Killer tier list based on strength, nothing special.
Now, onto explaining a few unpopular picks.
S+: Nurse
Nurse should probably be in S tier, but because of how she pretty much plays a different game, I decided to put her in her own tier.
S: Plague and Hag
Hag is usually seen as the 4th best Killer in the game, but I disagree and instead have Plague in that spot. Why? Plague straight up removes CoH from the game, aswell as Dead Hard granting a 3rd Health State. Plague also has one of the best snowball potentials in the game.
I'm not saying Hag is bad, far from it in fact, but CoH still hit her, like many Killers.
A: Executioner and Demogorgon
Executioner has the best tunnel potential in the game. Decisive Strike pretty much gets nullified, thanks to his Cages Of Atonement, aswell as his Final Judgement.
Demogorgon is an odd pick for the A tier.
Most people sleep on his Portals and only focus on his Shred, which, in my opinion, isn't better than his Portals but it also isn't worse. They're perfectly split 50/50.
Demogorgon's Portals are a really good movement option, aswell as info gatherers with Leprose Lichen and Lifeguard Whistle.
Shred is still an amazing chase tool. It's quick, it's easy to zone with it, it shreds through Pallets with Barb's Glasses, shreds through Survivors with Black Heart and is versatile. It's not only used for antiloop, but can be used for mobility if it's used from a high spot, like a hill.
B: Onryō
I like Sadako. She's not the best Killer, nor is she the worst. Most people tend to ignore how brutal a 3-Gen can be with Sadako, basically unwinnable in certain scenarios, which you can't always say with most Killers, especially M1 Killers, which Sadako is.
Sadako has a few really good Add-ons too. Iridescent Videotape is probably her best Add-on, but Ring Drawing and Cabin Sign are my personal favorites.
C: Nemesis, Twins and Freddy
Nemesis and Freddy are the Wish versions of Demogorgon. They're not better in any way, especially Freddy, but they got their unique quirks that keep them slightly different.
Twins got hit in the nuts thanks to their constant nerfs. Getting hit by a Decisive Strike every time you use your Power correctly isn't fair or balanced, and along with that, Twins get punished by playing "nice". If you don't slug with the Twins, you're wasting so much time every time you down, pick up and hook someone, atleast 1 Generator should get finished per chase.
D: Trickster
Most people place Trickster around C tier which is something I just can't get behind. His latest "buff", felt more like a nerf tbh, made him deadlier in Dead-Zones...which is something he was already good at. Along with that "buff", he got his amount of Knives reduced to 44, and made Laceration go by so fast, he's pretty much useless at any loop with a high wall.
F: While Tier and Deathslinger
Most people don't include an F tier in their tier lists, which is fine but I believe some Killers 100% are weak enough to deserve an F tier, Deathslinger being one of them.
Deathslinger got removed from the game. His Terror Radius was increased to 32 Meters, and he is a 4.4 Killer. Why is that bad? It means he will never get into a chase. As soon as a Survivor hears his Terror Radius, then can just run away and he won't be able to do anything about it.
That's not even getting to his ADS nerf, which made it so Survivors run faster than he can look around while aiming

Comments
Onryo better than Nemesis?
No.
How is Ghostface, Trickster and Deathslinger worse than clown? Both literally sh1t on Dead Hard users, which alone makes them way better.
Hag is super weak against strong team. Seems like typical educational youtuber tier list. Hag is overrated.
I love Onryo, but there is no way in hell she is worse than any killer with direct anti-loop. She may not be MUCH worse, but she still has a chase reliant on survivors not paying attention.
But I almost agree on Trickster... I have seen some really good ones though, and while maps certainly counter him, he's very annoying when that isn't the case and the person can aim well/is on PC.
Onryō has the mobility and the 1v4.
Nemesis has the 1v1.
I find that the 1v4 is more useful than the 1v1. Sadako also doesn't grant 4 Health States.
Clown deals with Dead Hard easier than Deathslinger and Ghostface ever will. Deathslinger relies on getting in a chase, which is hard for him yhbaks to his movement speed and Terror Radius.
Ghostface relies on fully stalking a Survivor, which might get them once, but then they'll either never heal after or they'll heal and look around them 24/7 so they can't get caught again.
Trickster relies on map terrain, which like I said cucks him more than it helps him.
Hag has a great 3-Gen and camping potential, one of the best in the game.
Like I said, I think the 1v4 and map mobility is better than a 1v1 that can have up to 4 Health States
I do agree that Onryo does have a strong mechanic in her TP (that isn't brought up as a powerful strength enough, probably due to 100s cool down) but I have games where Zombies literally put in so much work, I can't even say I won the game because the mechanic gave me all the momentum.
Zombies can be dicks at hooks, especially since they never lose collision, even after a hit. When they work, the effect can be worse than a bubba saw. Unfortunately Onryo cannot command such a swing like that (and to be fair, neither can nemisis really, it's a chance thing, but the fact he has that and a chase ender over the Onryo?)
Keep in mind I'm one of the guys whose constantly playing her at higher MMR (maybe you are as well). I see so much potential in Onryo and just love the design overall. I want to have a few gaps shoren up, but I really think once she gets a few touches, she'll be just as good as any mid-high range killer (nemisis, PH, Demogorgon, etc ) which is actually all where she needs to be. I want the chance to stuff good SWF's if I'm playing right every now and then, not a killer that just loses her power with almost no risk reward to their main mechanic.
I won't disagree that Zombies can be powerful, it's just that they're so inconsistent that it's hard to value them and I tend to just ignore their existence.
With the upcoming CoH nerf, I feel like Sadako will enter the A tier, right behind Demogorgon. She can already deal with CoH pretty easily, as Totems usually spawn next to Generators, where TV's also spawn, but with the upcoming nerf, snuffing the CoH Totem will hurt thr Survivors time wise if they want to re-bless it
deathslinger is low B tier at best, he is nowhere near F tier after the nerf
nemesis is not C tier
sadako and demogorgon are overrated
plague is A tier I don’t think she is better than pyramid head at all. I don’t think hag is either she’s probably b tier. Nemesis and Pinhead are B tier. Ringu chick is D tier, she isn’t good at anything except for teleporting lmao. Demogorgons red addon that lets you see survivor auras is so nasty. I use it with Barbs glasses and I dominate with them. Wish his red addon was base kit tho
Okay, let's dig in here. Assume a non-mention is agreement.
Plague up that high is quite a bold take imo.
It is but I think it makes sense
How are they not? Also, Clown, Wraith and Myers should be much higher than D. Especially Pinky Clown and Tombstone Myers.
At least you put the true queen at the top 🥰
You forgot E
I'd consider Plague to be one of the top 'A' tier killers, the only thing holding her back is a current meta style that people haven't found an answer for (spam cleanse then hide).
Pinky Clown isn't actually that strong post nerf. Deathslinger with his instadown Iri is far more consistent - landing those bottles against good survivors is quite tricky.
Wraith...a little, maybe. But he's still pretty crap.
Myers - absolutely not. If you'd asked me a week ago, I'd have said that TSP and his infinite T3 iri would bump him up a tier, then I watched some games of Otz's 'tier testing' and even using these, he got pummeled. I think that I must have played against survivors who watched that video, as suddenly my Myers games are absolute nightmares - people being very clever about keeping me in T1 for ages and being ultra safe once they hear the T3 cue.