Didn't these used to spawn with a window?
I swear they did
I swear they did
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The real question we should be asking is why are you using no mither?
Boredom chases are more intense with no mither since you only have 3 hits and you are out
I'm pretty sure these jungle gyms have been bugged since sadako's release
Sometimes they don't spawn anything but random walls: no pallet, no window
*,..,*
me countering every instant down killer in the game plague legion and oni
You are feeding oni so he can zoom around and down your healthy mates.
You "sick" bastard. I love it!
Because they are a 2000 IQ giga-chad.