Additional Perk Slot

Is there any chance of the devs allowing players to use 5 perk slots rather than 4? I always feel like I'm 1 perk shy of a really fun build as both survivor and killer. Maybe they could even help distinguish characters more by giving them a single base perk that's permanently active for that character.

For example:

Dwight would always have Prove Thyself

Bill - Left Behind

Michael - Play With Your Food

Nemesis - Lethal Pursuer

Comments

  • If they were to go through with something like this I think it would be best to avoid meta picks as they might encourage the selection of certain characters over others. I think that for survivors aura reading perks and exhaustion perks should also be avoided as they may force a playstyle or get in the way of similar perks.

  • It would definitely make things more interesting synergistically, but they would likely have to rebalance literally everything because of it, so I don't see it happening. Would be fun if they had some experimental modes to try out things like that, though.

  • What if they took the 5 or 10 least used survivor perks and let survivors pick one of them to equip for free; same with killer perks?

    The perks could update each season.

  • @Nos37 said:

    What if they took the 5 or 10 least used survivor perks and let survivors pick one of them to equip for free; same with killer perks?

    The perks could update each season.

    I wouldn't complain. I just want more synergy with my builds.

  • @Cybil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2886140#Comment_2886140

    I wouldn't complain. I just want more synergy with my builds.

    I like using underrated non-meta perks (save for BBQ). Just sucks that I still only get 4, even though they're not great.

  • I want the same thing like you.