How do I get access to the PTB?
I'm really excited about the Legion buffs but I can't really figure out a way to get on the PTB on Steam. Do I need to wait for it to be available and then it's installable or is it a sign up thing?
I'm really excited about the Legion buffs but I can't really figure out a way to get on the PTB on Steam. Do I need to wait for it to be available and then it's installable or is it a sign up thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, you gotta wait until it’s available (releases at 17 CEST usually)
then you have to right click in your library on DbD, enter the properties menu and there the Beta tab. There is a Dropdown where you can enter the PTB, once entered the download should start
Thank you!
bruh
What?
You know, that’s an good question but .,, there is YouTube for this …
whatever … hope u like the ptb :)