Successful Chainsaw Attack cooldown | Cannibal

Hello, I'm Bubba Main, and I would like to introduce one of Bubba bugs.

Cannibal after successful Chainsaw Attack should have 2 seconds cooldown, but reality is different.

Now, this cooldown is almost like 3 Charges Missed Attack cooldown (around 3-4 seconds)

This bug exists since TWINS DLC. If you want to see correct Chainsaw cooldown, you need to watch video about Bubba before TWINS DLC (for example 50 Wins in a row from Otzdarva) and compare with current cooldown to see deference.

PC

Comments

  • Not A bug? I remember cooldown before TWINS DLC, we can check cooldown just watch Otz Video (For example) and compare with current.

    Where is The Patch with nerfed Bubba cooldowns? Tell me. Give me arguments!


    Why successful Chainsaw Attack cooldown is worse than missed Chainsaw Attack ? Its non sense...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    “not a bug”

    uhm???

    where in the patch note history have you ever changed it? lol

    I checked every Patch Notes and PTB Patch Notes. Nothing about his cooldowns.

    What is going on #########

  • @ays12151 can you grab me some videos of this please so I can look into this further for you?

  • That's perfect, thank you @Tatariu I will discuss this further with QA.

  • For every token you spend as a Bubba, the cooldown get's longer right?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891158#Comment_2891158

    Here is a segment timestamped in Otz's video before Binding of Kin. You can see the Chainsaw's cool-down on a successful hit is 2 seconds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-XZFRaW3dI&t=1572s

    Thanks Tatariu! It is very good proof.

  • Cannibal’s cooldowns should be the following:

    Successful attack cooldown: 2 seconds

    Missed attack cooldown: 1.5 seconds, plus 1 additional second for every consumed charge, up to 4.5 seconds

    Base tantrum duration: 5 seconds, plus 1 additional second for every consumed charge, up to 8 seconds

    I also looked in patch notes since his rework and did not find any mention about his successful attack cooldown being changed. If it’s an intended change then I understand but please include these kinds of things in patchnotes. Undocumented changes which affect gameplay are very frustrating for players and leads to situations like these where players think it’s a bug.

    If it is actually a bug, then hopefully this along with the video posted above will help. Thank you in advance for looking into it.

  • @Mandy said:

    That's perfect, thank you @Tatariu I will discuss this further with QA.

    I could ask you for feedback what next with this problem, if you get information?

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Cannibal’s cooldowns should be the following:

    Successful attack cooldown: 2 seconds

    Missed attack cooldown: 1.5 seconds, plus 1 additional second for every consumed charge, up to 4.5 seconds

    Base tantrum duration: 5 seconds, plus 1 additional second for every consumed charge, up to 8 seconds

    I also looked in patch notes since his rework and did not find any mention about his successful attack cooldown being changed. If it’s an intended change then I understand but please include these kinds of things in patchnotes. Undocumented changes which affect gameplay are very frustrating for players and leads to situations like these where players think it’s a bug.

    If it is actually a bug, then hopefully this along with the video posted above will help. Thank you in advance for looking into it.

    Everything is fine. Just successful Chainsaw Attack cooldown not working correct. I hope, they will fix that in future.

  • Ok I've changed the status on this bug report, yes it should be 2s. The OP was correct. Sorry for any confusion caused.

  • @Mandy said:

    Ok I've changed the status on this bug report, yes it should be 2s. The OP was correct. Sorry for any confusion caused.

    While we're on the topic of Leatherface, do you think you could take a look into the speed penalties applied by Carburetor Tuning Guide and Depth Gauge Rake? Running these addons makes your Chainsaw slower than survivor speed for a while, I don't think it should be that severe.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2893138#Comment_2893138

    While we're on the topic of Leatherface, do you think you could take a look into the speed penalties applied by Carburetor Tuning Guide and Depth Gauge Rake? Running these addons makes your Chainsaw slower than survivor speed for a while, I don't think it should be that severe.

    There is already an acknowledged report on the tuning guide here.

    @ays12151 said:

    Hello, I'm Bubba Main. I would like to introduce next Bubba bug on my list.

    Carburetor Tunning Guide is bugged since TWINS DLC. What I mean? With this addon your Chainsaw Sweep movement speed is tremendously decreased during half Chainsaw Sweep. Cannibal is slower than Survivor during first 2.50 seconds (First Charge), then movement speed is almost the same like Survivor (Second Charge), then Cannibal gain I don't know maybe 125% movement speed (Third, last Charge).

    This addon was actually fun before his bugged version, but now it's garbage.

    PC

    But yes depth gauge rake has the same problem iirc. The speed penalties are supposed to be 2% but in reality it's way more than that.

  • @Mandy said:

    Ok I've changed the status on this bug report, yes it should be 2s. The OP was correct. Sorry for any confusion caused.

    Thanks for getting it sorted out!

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2893162#Comment_2893162

    There is already an acknowledged report on the tuning guide here.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/317555/carburetor-tunning-guide-cannibal

    But yes depth gauge rake has the same problem iirc. The speed penalties are supposed to be 2% but in reality it's way more than that.

    Ah, I didn't realise it got acknowledged, that's great.

  • @Mandy said:

    Ok I've changed the status on this bug report, yes it should be 2s. The OP was correct. Sorry for any confusion caused.

    Thank you so much!!!!! I'm happy Bubbita main now!!