Challenge to try

Play a match where every perk starts with the same letter. (B, D, and H are pretty easy since so many perks start with those, so maybe try a different letter)

Good luck!

If you want, share how it went!

harder (?) challenge: your perks can't contain a specific letter.

Comments

  • Killer: BBq, Bain resonance, Beadman's switch, Ball of brine

    Survivor, BeadHard, BT, Besicive strike, Biron will


    :)

  • Bond , Botany, Bt and built to last with a nice medkit.

    Actually was a fun game, made multiple saves and heals , got 3 out, killer played well, 8 hooks. Medkit with fast heals was a factor

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    Killer: BBq, Bain resonance, Beadman's switch, Ball of brine

    Survivor, BeadHard, BT, Besicive strike, Biron will

    :)

    hmmmmmmmmm...

  • Bite the Bullet, Buckle Up, Babysitter, Better Together

    ...it totally sucked in solo q

    (ikik Guardian & Situational Awareness)

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Bite the Bullet, Buckle Up, Babysitter, Better Together

    ...it totally sucked in solo q

    (ikik Guardian & Situational Awareness)

    ouch.

    wanna try another?

  • Ace in the Hole, Adrenaline, Appraisal, Autodidact, Any Means Nessesary


    Hexy ended up pulling his hair for 5 minutes trying to find 4 perks beginning with a but didn't have an L or an E


    Ik I listed 5 perks, I just am not sure what's better between Appraisal *second chance at a chest,* or AITH *higher rarity and addon chance*


    I'll update with how my natch goes /how many attempts it takes me! I might try a different letter next this seems fun


    Signed Hexy DevotedTricksterMainExtraordinare

  • BBQ, Bitter Murmur, Brutal Strength, and Bloodhound on Blight

    Sadly I only have two of those perks unlocked on PC :(

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    Killer: BBq, Bain resonance, Beadman's switch, Ball of brine

    Survivor, BeadHard, BT, Besicive strike, Biron will

    :)

    Batman's Switch