On what day are you going to have a MMR test where:
You have it set so kills do not equal skill?
This is the MMR we need for DBD.
You have it set so kills do not equal skill?
This is the MMR we need for DBD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That'd be the system we have now, where winrate is used as a proxy for skill.
Same with escapes, but I'm not sure if just escaping/killing counts towards MMR tbh, I would think everything would be taken into consideration.
I personally feel like I succeeded if I did well emblem-wise or just in general. I won't care as much if I die at the very end on my first hook if I helped enough and got decent amount of points.
Someone who did gens, unhooked, won some chases, healed, etc but died at the end, should have higher MMR than someone who just hid in a corner and escaped, or you'd think so...
"Someone who did gens, unhooked, won some chases, healed, etc but died at the end, should have higher MMR than someone who just hid in a corner and escaped"
That's what most people I talk to seem to want. Unfortunately having a system like that takes effort.