Leon and Jill Legendary Skin Poll
How would you guys feel if the Devs added These as legendary skins to DBD? Resident Evil is one of the best selling chapters right now and they only have 1 legendary skin for both Jill and Leon which isn't a lot. I know it's due to their licensing with Capcom, but that's what this poll here is for! Cast your vote and get our lovely Devs attention - if this gets enough attention the Devs may try to expand their licensing and start conversing with Capcom again to make this a possibility!

Comments
No RE1 Wesker?
For shame.
To be fair I was going to include it cause I love Wesker, but the last time I made a Wesker skin opinion - most of the community said it'd be impossible since he was a bad guy and it wouldn't be right with him working with survivors as he only fought for himself. I want Wesker so bad though - he's my personal favorite character.
Ye fair enough honestly
One day we'll see Wesker in the game in some form. Even if it's just his RE1 appearance
Code Veronica Claire would do numbers
It's easy money, what have you got to lose, Behavior?
Resident Evil was the most successful License you guys have had - maybe try coordinating with Capcom to rake in the cash?
BSAA Jill <3
I've been wanting Jill's OG STARS Uniform in the game for so long, so yes please.
Don't give them too much ideas they might not be able to fix the game by 2077 and we'll be here stuck with the same SBMM.
I NEED carlos
But western would work with survivors so he gets to live, he wouldn’t want to help people but would have to in order to survive
That's what I've been telling people but noooo "Wesker wanted to take on mass global genocide and would never work with others" but if you think about it - he worked with STARS, he worked with Excella, and so many others for his own benefit. Besides he wouldn't be the first survivor to come into the game that's killed someone. They brought James from Silent Hill into the game and he murdered his wife - that was the whole reason James was in Silent Hill to begin with! I still believe Wesker can be a thing.