Is the Rift going to be extended?
We've all been waiting for resolution on the plague of cheaters in your game, without comment or apology from you. I would like to complete this Rift, but not when I'm facing blatant cheaters. So?
We've all been waiting for resolution on the plague of cheaters in your game, without comment or apology from you. I would like to complete this Rift, but not when I'm facing blatant cheaters. So?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't expect them to. Cheaters aren't preventing you from playing all that much, are they? You might be inconvenienced for 1 game out of 50? 100?
It's not like when they have server issues and the whole game is inaccessible for days.
Besides, BHVR first has to acknowledge there's a huge cheater problem which might take a lot of prodding on the community's part because they're not going to do it on their own.
Having just gotten out of a match where a survivor was using Head On, Dead Hard three or more times per chase (scoreboard said they had Sprint Burst), and blinding me from anywhere on the map but in front of me. Second match of the day. What more can I expect?
i still don't get this whole rift timer, why not just close the rift with the reset?
FOMO. All battle passes lean on it.
I've only ever seen one obvious cheater in the game. Otherwise a couple subtle ones, maybe more I didn't catch
tbh i never notice them, pretty sure i went against some but i just never care these days everyone feels like they are cheating, which they aren't (probably) but you get the point