what the .. Bhvr?
What Power? The power of friendship or what?🤣
What Power? The power of friendship or what?🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't even get that page lmao
A bit of a typo, I think.
The power of never being able to hide with that bright yellow jacket
His power to be spotted across the map in his yellow jacket 😂
Definitely the power of friendship!
Made my day 😂
Question number 43 is my favorite!
Aww damn someone beat me to it by a couple seconds 😂
Honestly though it's not even wrong, the amount of killers that just staired at me in the distance with it I started pulling the old "they cant see you if you dont move" line 😂
It's the power of Bushido!
A time honored Japanese tradition of expectations for anyone be it as a way of life, warfare strategy, or purpose, which doesn't accept the shame of defeat, and focuses entirely on honor. This is something obviously, all survivors should respect... but due to the current meta and nature of survivors in the game at the moment, none do, otherwise, at least every Yoichi player who remains the last survivors standing, wouldn't accept the Hatch, and choose to die by their enemies hand, as otherwise it would only prolong their shame, which would intolerably mark their entire bloodline and those who were most loyal to them.
This is a STRONG power that earns respect among those who team up with them, and their enemies, and is the ultimate sign of good sportsmanship. This power CAN be yours, but sadly, setting an example of honor in an honor-less world, is almost meaningless. Sigh... Poor Asakawa-san's values don't stand a chance in modern times.
Edit: Incase you're wondering, I got jailed over an April Fools joke, that not enough people understood was a "joke" So, be careful when making your own jokes. Enough said. Otherwise, if you read (most) of my previous comments/discussions, I think you'll find I'm a pretty nice guy that just wants to help. I may be a killer main, but honestly, the set of rules I follow and posted on these forums, are non-biased, and I stand by them. If you like, you can read those here: