I need horror movie recommendations! What are some of your favorites?

Slashers, Monster movies , Sci fi horror etc some of my favorite movies are Scream 4, New Nightmare, House Of Wax, Prom Night, It, and Phenomena! Points for movies with fun chase scenes and underrated final girls and should have been final girls aka Helen Shivers...

Comments

  • @Microchipd said:

    Deadly friend by wes craven its a old film but one of my favourites

    I don't think he has a bad movie under his belt all his stuff Is so good

  • Halloween (1978). The grand daddy of slasher movies.

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2885122#Comment_2885122

    I don't think he has a bad movie under his belt all his stuff Is so good

    i agree ... One of his more recent films called my soul to take is worth a watch aswell

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Halloween (1978). The grand daddy of slasher movies.

    IKTR

  • If you've never seen VHS you should. One of the best horror anthologies ever made. Southbound as well. Splinter is good.


    You can safely skip all the Korean stuff folks are recommending. It's always incredibly hammy, intentionally dumb. Train to Busan is one of the worst films I've ever seen and I watch a great deal of very very low budget found footage horror.

  • Donnie Darko is one that a lot of people missed despite it being one of the best. I assume you already watched all of the iconic ones, but honorable mention to The Thing as, well, again, underrated.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Donnie Darko is one that a lot of people missed despite it being one of the best. I assume you already watched all of the iconic ones, but honorable mention to The Thing as, well, again, underrated.

    Watching The Thing tonight I am really Into cosmic horror rn dbd needs more of that demo needs some alien friends

1 2 ›