I'm indecisive which killer to play first today.
wanna help me pick from a list?
I haven't played any of these killers in a while. (I took that month long break, and I've been a bit aprehensive to go back to most of these.)
wanna help me pick from a list?
I haven't played any of these killers in a while. (I took that month long break, and I've been a bit aprehensive to go back to most of these.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm voting other because if I knew, I wouldn't be making the poll.
Better to start with the strong one I guess.
Eh, I've been back for a while. I've been doing well with sadako, really.
Just felt like changing things up.
🤡Clown🤡
played clown quite a bit yesterday B)
any other suggestions?
Demogorgon. I barely see him. Anyway, I can't play some months lol
You wouldn’t mind if you played as my baby would you? 🥺🥺🥺
Legion? The ptb comes out on Tuesday and you can see how legion is just a day before he gets his fixes.
Nemesis is a good warmup game because he chews through pallets.
Regardless of how good or bad you do - windows and pallets aren't going to make you pull your hair out while you're still warming up :)