Healthy changes to balance the game better, in my opinion
- Remove Dh
- Remove breakabale Walls
- Make bt a standart thing, that you dont have to waste a perk slot for it
- Decrease ammount of pallets
- Increase gen time
- Make ds a standart thing
- If the killer is in a certain radius of the hook, the timer shouldnt go down, to avoid camping
- Totems shouldnt spawn infront of gens or hooks
- remove boons
Comments
Nice.
My 2 thoughts.
Change 7 to survivors gain a % increase to gen repair speed while killer is within x yards of hooked survivor. The dev's have already tried the 7 you proposed with stopped hooked timer, and survivors found a way to exploit it.
I disagree with 5, increasing gen time may balance the game, but it will make playing survivor more boring with even more m1 simulator time. IF this is something that the game needs, then I'd suggest making the map x% smaller instead to make it easier for the killer to patrol.
I'd add
I totaly agree with your other suggestions
I didnt know they tried it xD
I dont think smaller maps will help, gens are just to fast