I'm on my 4th playthrough now doing an Arcane/Faith build and it's still just as enthralling of an experience as my first playthrough, easily one of my favourite games ever.
I challenged myself but also did op stuff and everything I wanted to try. Helped friends beat the game and eventually got bored after couple of playthroughs.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Waiting for it to go on Steam Sale is an adrenaline rush for sure!
I liked it a lot. Had tons of fun.
I challenged myself but also did op stuff and everything I wanted to try. Helped friends beat the game and eventually got bored after couple of playthroughs.