nurse bugged?

so i've played against 3 nurses (one was a cheater so 2 matches*)

And when i go down before my 2nd hit i always lag back and she teleports forward (obviously not a blink teleport) like its glitched and i get hit? i dont know and i can get hit through barrels, trees etc. is it just visual for me? idk both nurses were russians so the ping was probably off too but meh whatever... Do any of you have these "bugs"?

Comments

  • You teleportet back? If yes, it eas probably a wifi problem on your or the servers.



    Possibility is also that the nurse cheated but in this case i doubt it.



    If they had a bad ping, only they would lag but it wouldng teleport you back

  • @Ruma said:

    You teleportet back? If yes, it eas probably a wifi problem on your or the servers.

    Possibility is also that the nurse cheated but in this case i doubt it.

    If they had a bad ping, only they would lag but it wouldng teleport you back

    i had 30ms so i dont think it was my end but it was ONLY when the hits put me into the dying state.. and yea i dont think she was cheating since she was struggling really bad

  • Same reason you get hit around corners with hatchets.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Same reason you get hit around corners with hatchets.

    Doesnt explain how he was teleportet back tho

  • Lag doesn't explain it?

  • Played against a nurse yesterday had 2 teleport i started deadharding even before she had arrived with her blink since i new she was laggy and the game kinda froze and she just appeard and insta hit me... we did manage to escape and i asked my teammates if they also had this type of "lag" and they said yes ping was normal around 40ms... So idk it cant be me since my friend also has it and thsoe randoms did and its ONLY against nurse


    if i go against another nurse i will try to record if i remember to do it, but you know when you record and want to show people stuff doesnt happen :D so yea i'll see if i can get it on video

  • idk as i said to the other guy its like they lag switch (no i dont think they lag switch) it freezes like .5 sec before she arrives and then unfreezes and im hit... played yesterday against a nurse the same thing happened and my 2 random teammates said they had some kind of lag too so its not only me!

    as i said the nurse blinked towards me and since i knew she was laggy i wanted to dead hard before she even arrived so i MADE SURE it would go off in time... so when she released her blink (She travels at 333%) i used my deadhard instantly yet it didnt go off when i was like a sec early... (my ping was around 40 45).

  • I don't see how a lag switch can benefit a killer like Nurse. (I'm not sure about the others)

    Lag switch is usually used by survivors to be harder to hit. There is that little thing called "validation".

  • @drsoontm said:

    I don't see how a lag switch can benefit a killer like Nurse. (I'm not sure about the others)

    Lag switch is usually used by survivors to be harder to hit. There is that little thing called "validation".

    no i said it looks like they lag switch it all freezes for a few frames i lag back and she just glitch appears and i can barely see the swing animation... its not frames lags since its ONLY nurse and ONLY after blinks and from what i've seen its mostly hits when you go down

  • @FlameGNG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2886264#Comment_2886264

    no i said it looks like they lag switch it all freezes for a few frames i lag back and she just glitch appears and i can barely see the swing animation... its not frames lags since its ONLY nurse and ONLY after blinks and from what i've seen its mostly hits when you go down

    To clarify, the keyword is "looks", right?

    When I play killer, there are instances where the game becomes sluggish. I don't get a step back per se but I'm moving in tar.

    The one common denominator is one player with high ping being around. I've reported lag-switchers like that: ping fine, then when I come close it raises to and I get a choppy game. When I'm further away their ping goes down. Thankfully I got all that in a video.

    All this to say, maybe it's a lagging Nurse, maybe there is someone lag-switching when against more dangerous killers and it affects you too. I'll be glad when BHVR will finally make these shenanigans impossible. (Some cheats are hard to find and prevent, these shouldn't)