Are Onryo players the new Wraith/Cannibals?

Anyone else haven't encountered one Onryo player that didn't camp and tunnel on every hook?

Like I'm really pleased that I'm seeing in my games as much as i am. since her release i've probably ran into more Onryos than I have seen artists and twins in their combined lifetime.


but its really odd to me that all of them play such a hard camping and tunneling way. and then complained about getting gen rushed in chat and saying she's weak. when she has great mobility to get into one chase and another, sure she's not the best at actually downing people but its better to go around chasing people off of gens, instead of baby sitting one hook at a time.

Comments

  • Welp we’re starting this trend again.

  • Well I hope not for their sake, because she would be one of the worst killers to camp and tunnel with.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    Well I hope not for their sake, because she would be one of the worst killers to camp and tunnel with.

    thats why its so jarring to me that even among people who play a ton of killers in iri grades, this grade season that i'm seeing so much of it. her kit has nothing that can help her with camping other than maybe being able to go undetectable.

  • When people camp, tunnel, and use NOED on a killer, it means they don't they're strong enough without it.