How much longer are the MMR tests active?
Title.
I just wanna know when I can come back to the game, I tried my best to play every day to give feedback but from day 2 onwards has just been horrible.
If you are curious of my feedback check my other post, but I physically cant force myself to play this anymore. Neither side is fun, one side is repetitive and boring while the other seems pointless and stressful
Comments
There will be another test on the 4th and on the 7th. They probably did not want to include weekends into the testing phase. (Weekends can change the data)
There is a Feedback-Category for the Matchmaking-Tests, so you might want to head to those for Feedback.
So I could hop on Sunday and itd be back to normal?
And I already left feedback, I just meant if anyone one the forums was interested they could check it out.
Thanks for the reply as always!
Yes, exactly, Sunday is no MMR-Test:
"WHEN IS IT?
The matchmaking experiments will take place on the following dates:
Each of the experiments will last 24 hours and feature one or more tweaks. The tests will begin at 11AM EDT."
Appreciate it!