MMR and Gen Rushing is unfair and it's the reason no one wants to play killer anymore

I literally only found swf matches and god tier looping survivors. I had a chance before the tests but now suddenly everyone is max MMR, gens are being rushed before I can hook someone even that I'm new I'm getting matched with impossible to catch survivors ? my matches since today were too difficult mostly 4 escape or 1 kill I'm not having any fun at all sadly just everyone teabaging at the exit gates over and over.

So a 100 hours killer main like myself I keep getting matched against thousands of hours survivors and especially swf players which makes the game x10 more difficult, I had too many big maps that 3 gens pop way too quickly before I down 1 survivors ? ######### ! I'm new I'm bad I'm trying to learn the game and killers so why is the game matching me with such elite players? they know where every pallet is located even with blood lust 3 it's too difficult every map has tons and tons of pallets and when you suffer chasing 1 survivor when you finally down them and hook you only have 1 gen left no one ever wants to interact with me they basically just want to rush gens and whenever I find one of them they're god tier loopers I have literally no chance everyone is constantly healed up thanks to boons and dead hard denies me every down.

Everyone spawns next to a gen and everyone is equipping tool boxes, I can't pip up at all I'm constantly getting -1 every match for the whole night played tons of matches with no chance of me winning, what's the point of pressuring gens if you can't end a chase because you're matched with god tier survivors ? they communicate your location so you're busy chasing one that you can't down wasting your time against 20 pallet and everyone else is doing gens, during mmr test I had a chance against normal survivors they make mistakes they also can't find gens easily and perks were okay but all my matches I'm only going against 4 perks DH , IW , UB , DS with someone of them using boons .

Even losing tons of games I'm not getting matched with similar skill survivors why gens are flying in 3 minutes, high mmr is toxic, stressful and sweaty this game doesn't reward you for improving it traps you into mmr hell a prey for 8000 hour survivors I never seen a game so unfair in it's matchmaking please remove mmr or balance it into matching normal survivors with you instead of automatically getting matched against Global Elite equivalent of DBD survivors.

Comments

  • @MrsGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2881036#Comment_2881036

    I swear these modern killers would have uninstalled if they were playing before 2021. As you said, easiest it has ever been.

    Oh you mean before mmr was a thing ? the same mmr that caused most of the players to quit.. Yeah things were way difficult back then obviously.

  • These problems are all coming from one thing the mmr...

    As we all know, patrick said " we have no plan to; remove the mmr, make DS base kit and create a replay of the games played ..."(without the reason behind).

    Since they respond to none of the questions directly in the FAQs and are rather concentrated on the global statistics, new content and fixing the lights issues that are affecting a part only of the players .The game is becoming corrupted by cheaters, bad gestion of priorities, and wrong objctives.

    What they sould do is remake the game's code from the ground and stop doing content that will surely make the burden bigger on the players.

    AND FORGET ABOUT MAKING AN ASYMETRICAL GAME COMPETITIVE !!!!!!!!!

    (for three reason :

    -firstly there is too many bugs in the game.

    -hackers(reason a little weak but i think anyone will agree that it is a problem).

    -Since when is a competitive game interesting when it is asymetrical and the two group of players haven't the same strength, nor the same number and without the same objective(not like hockey)).


    Is a balanced DBD realy what we want ?(the lead game desiner seem to say a yes but not explicitely ... so sad).


    That is my review of the state of dead by daylight at the present day.

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2882172#Comment_2882172

    Oh you mean before mmr was a thing ? the same mmr that caused most of the players to quit.. Yeah things were way difficult back then obviously.

    Don't waste your time listening to these people. Listen to me. The game is balanced for solo Q players. SWF is broken and the devs have acknowledged that.

    There are 20+ killers in the game and most are useless, only there for new survivors to play against. You either play full meta or you lose. That's the reality. This isn't a game where your skill can carry you.

  • @blackfox0408_fr_ said:

    These problems are all coming from one thing the mmr...

    As we all know, patrick said " we have no plan to; remove the mmr, make DS base kit and create a replay of the games played ..."(without the reason behind).

    Since they respond to none of the questions directly in the FAQs and are rather concentrated on the global statistics, new content and fixing the lights issues that are affecting a part only of the players .The game is becoming corrupted by cheaters, bad gestion of priorities, and wrong objctives.

    What they sould do is remake the game's code from the ground and stop doing content that will surely make the burden bigger on the players.

    AND FORGET ABOUT MAKING AN ASYMETRICAL GAME COMPETITIVE !!!!!!!!!

    (for three reason :

    -firstly there is too many bugs in the game.

    -hackers(reason a little weak but i think anyone will agree that it is a problem).

    -Since when is a competitive game interesting when it is asymetrical and the two group of players haven't the same strength, nor the same number and without the same objective(not like hockey)).

    That is my review of the state of dead by daylight at the présent day

    To add to this every other * competitive * game that has ranked matches they have the normal games option too which is more casual and easier but in DBD everyone is forced into ranked.

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2882228#Comment_2882228

    To add to this every other * competitive * game that has ranked matches they have the normal games option too which is more casual and easier but in DBD everyone is forced into ranked.

    but no one would play on the ranked mode in dbd ... even if it existed ... :(

    The problem is the meta perks ... that just need to be suppressed not for the other to be buffed and no one seem to understand that within the devs

    and the gain in mmr is too big ...

    and the 1v1v1v1v1 is ridiculous you sould be gaining mmr for each person that escapes in your lobby and some bonus if you escaped by the door yourself ...

    all this stuff sadden me...

1 2 ›