Rank reset will be.....
the death of my interest in this game.
it should be optional.
This is game has been like crack to me for over a year. Can’t put the game down.
But rank reset makes me wanna.....
#########.
it should be optional.
This is game has been like crack to me for over a year. Can’t put the game down.
But rank reset makes me wanna.....
#########.
Comments
rank reset is a dirty and unfair practice with the only goal to force you to keeping playing
because if you are rank 1, you would not need to achieve pretty much anything else
so they steal your playing hours and efforts to rank 1 and make you do it over and over from imposed lower rank
The only thing I'd agree with about rank reset is that players behave more toxic than usual. More SWF groups, more selfish teammates.
Why do you try to reach rank 1 at all? There are zero rewards or benefits for it, actually you get punished for it if you play solo or killer
I don't mind the reset, but every month is what makes it seem almost not worth wasting actual effort. I may hit 1 again, I may hover around 6 but in 3 weeks it wont matter!
I DO mind the reset, our ego demands our beautiful red rank 1 we deserve, so dirty practice
DBD has no right to steal that from us and make us reach it over and over
besides, yes, you play with more challenging players than with rank 20
This ANGERS me.
I hope they change the Ranking Process.
I know it angers the community.
Let me take a wild guess… despite your nickname, you are a survivor main, right?
Sorry to double post, the one thing I don't like about this game is that...
I play as a Camo-dette and whenever I'm unseen an entire game but do gens, break totems...I get rewarded the lowest points.
Why isn't there an reward system that rewards you for playing stealthy, unseen.
I was rewarded about 6k one match for remaining unseen.
Really.....
Playing with better survivors and better killers makes the game fun because people make better decisions.