MMR is in full swing tonight.
I'm getting nothing but sweaty survivors where you can't have any fun. I can't use meme builds or that games over in 2 minutes. This game is super boring tonight.
I'm getting nothing but sweaty survivors where you can't have any fun. I can't use meme builds or that games over in 2 minutes. This game is super boring tonight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well this is the mmr we're all used to because today isn't a day they're running a test
Yes, me too. Really strong teams - super annoying.
I am aware. But its just crazy right now. Its deterring me from playing. I get it. These survivor are at my skill level. But I have 0 room to breathe EVER. But if I go play a survivor match I get day ones.