Epic April Fools Prank
BHVR should epicly own the survs today with a totally based prank and remove dead hard.
BHVR should epicly own the survs today with a totally based prank and remove dead hard.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Someone made a joke I think it was yesterday that DH was kill switched, and everyone almost lost it. ๐๐
Imagine though how epicly pranked everyone would be? They should try it in the spirit of funny day.
sure really would, this community could use a good laugh.
Dude it would be super goofy, the inner jester in me surely would enjoy that.
I like the idea, but let's do it for BBQ and Chili instead.
No thats a bad prank.
Oh god please yes
It would be absolutely HILARIOUS if the devs just kill switched all survivor perks and made [Insert-Killer-Sided-Map-Here] the only map that appeared today.
It would be maximum ownage all the survivors faces would be like ๐จ.
I think it is actually a very amusing prank. Take away a perk that some players claim isn't as good as everyone thinks and see them make the same claim. :O
Yeah thats not funny Arthur, thats not the kind of comedy we do here.
Nah, what would be a truly funny prank? Remove all perks from survivors and killers for the day.
Maybe you don't actually know the meaning of comedy, then. ;)
No I am funny, super funny. I know the best prank.
Or change DH that it just downs you instead of dashing forward. Make it play a fart noise too, just for the giggles.
Troll them now.
@Peanits