Someone give me good jake fanart

All of em seem to be the samey anime style fanart it's hard to find variety of my main

Comments

  • Cool! Another Jake main! Hello brother! I present to you some fabart of our boi, I use to use this as my xbox gamer pic, kind of stands out atleast to me, sorry if its not your style.


    JakeIsKing

    e878878e90b5eb0c2b930c02300534bf.jpg



    It came from Pinterest so I'm unsure of the artist...if that's u let me know ilk tag u



    Signed Hexy DevotedTricksterMainExtraordinare

  • @ImHexyAndINoed said:

    Cool! Another Jake main! Hello brother! I present to you some fabart of our boi, I use to use this as my xbox gamer pic, kind of stands out atleast to me, sorry if its not your style.

    JakeIsKing

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W6N0FBH24F3P/e878878e90b5eb0c2b930c02300534bf.jpg

    It came from Pinterest so I'm unsure of the artist...if that's u let me know ilk tag u

    Signed Hexy DevotedTricksterMainExtraordinare

    Cool