01/04/2022
All I'm going to say is take the CoH nerf announcement with a grain of salt and just remember today's date.
What got me thinking off the bat was the wording "Due to popular demand" Just by seeing the comments on Twitter and Facebook you can tell it's not "popular demand" now granted people did want it nerfed but I wouldn't say popular demand.
Personally I'm going to wait till the supposed change hits live servers and is officially in the game before I make any conclusion opinions on the change.
Comments
Today is 31st March, this is nothing to do with April Fools.
I thought this stated January 4th at first.
Why is this title dated January 4th?
Its March 31st my friend.
forget to mention, date is Australian
Probably because they're in a place where day comes first and month comes second
Quite a few countries write it like this, UK, Australia etc. We put the date first, then the month.
are you a time traveler?
I think they are trying to tell us that COH IS GETTING NERFED, WHAT!
Ohh I didn’t know that.
I used to get so confused because I have to write it the other way around for work - so use the American way. I've got fairly adept to switching between them now though.
australia and uk do DD/MM/YYYY.
also, it’s april 1st in Australia now.
Just to me it just seems way too coincidental this nerf announcement comes out of nowhere and on this date even if it is the 31st for you guys some people and companies start early with the April Fools jokes. Something like this just seems like such easy bait to tick off survivor mains (as we can clearly see over social media) that personally im not going to believe it till I see it properly after April Fools is completely over
Baiting a section of the community in that way is something I can assure you we wouldn't do. The nerf to CoH is 100% intended to go ahead in the PTB.